.

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Macbeth’s diary Essay

I am fighting for my tabby, Duncan, against the enemies Sweno the king of Norway, Macdthwald lord of the Hesperian isles of Scotland and the thane of Cawdor who all atomic number 18 traitors. The battles were truly bloody(a) there were lots of dead citizenry most rattling young soldiers. I have non seen so lots blood scenic I became a general in Duncans army. The outstrip thing was that we were victorious and Banquo and I are issue home to celebrate our victory.On our way home across the heathland the weather was awful there was conflicting thunder and lightning, Banquo and I meet 3 weird women who said that I am the thane of Glamass, going to be the thane of Cordor and future king to be. They also told Banquo that he allow be lesser than me and greater, not so in stateectual yet much happier and he shall dumbfound kings but he will not be king. Then they disappeared it was vary extraordinary. Than Ross and black Angus arrived and told me that I am now the thane of Cord or. I dont believe it how did they jockey perhaps king would discern avowedly. I must tell my wife active these weird women and what they have told me.I could not believe the welcome I got at the palace at fours from king Duncan, when he made Malcolm the prince of Cumberland and heir to the throne I was vary surprised, because I wanted to be king now it would be to a greater extent difficult Duncan said that he will be coming to my castle, so crop off.My wife was very anxious to tell me her plan for killing Duncan. I did not think I could do it, she was very determined that I should. Duncan had arrived I let my wife greet him because I very upset roughly killing Duncan. At the state dinner I had to advance I did not think that I could do it.My wife came and found me and I told her I could not do it she past convened me I should and told me how to kill him and she even told me how we should reply when we hear the bad news close Duncans death.I was very poise about killing Duncan because I was committing fraud and a sin, on the way to Duncans chamber I saw Banquo and Flenance going to bed as I go through the tort yard. Banquo gave me some gifts from Duncan for my wife and me, therefore Banquo about a dream he had about the weird women and some of predictions came true so I told him I not think about the weird women said. afterward they left I had worst hallucination that I saw a toughie with blood and I tort that I was going mad because it looked so substantive but I could not stock it.I hear the bell and went to Duncans camber, thing I remember is beingness lynchpin in my room cover with blood and holding a daggers, I know that I had killed Duncan in his pile I cant come to terms with what I have through with(p) my wife tried to calmed me down because I couldnt go and put the daggers back so she had to, we heard banging so my wife took me to change my clothes and helped me swosh the blood off me.Some how I had remember how to act when I h eard the news of Duncans death that Macduff told me about. So I immediacy went to see what had happened and feigning to be angry I killed the guards so they could not be questioned about the murder. doll Macbeth fainted saved me from being questioned further about the killing the guars.

No comments:

Post a Comment